We struggled over this page probably more than any other on this site. It is supposed to be all about us and that just feels egotistical to us and we are not like that.
Below are some thing's that might be helpful to know if your are considering using our services. (Our Experience, Education, and Hobbies are at the end).
Our personal goals for clients.(These are beyond the obvious of just helping someone buy or sell a residence).
- Keep it Fun & Exciting- Knowing the histories of most of the neighborhoods helps.
- Communications- Reports to sellers at least once a week. Buyers are notified everytime a home comes on the market that is a possibility and we always return phone calls, email or text messages promply.
- Ask the Right Questions- We try not to assume anything about client's goals.
- No Surprises- There is very little that can come up that we have not had on hands experience with before. That plus I am a bit of a handyman and know how do most home repairs and what the costs are likely to be.
- Make the Home Selection Process Easier- We have tools that assist us
- Minimize Stress- One of the best way to do this is to communicate what the process is going to be and what may be required and do it in advance.
- Provide Lasting Values & Resources- Such as negotiating strategies that will work for anything or where to find answers to anything real estate or home related.
- Something Extra- For us this means find ways of doing more than what is expected.
How We Measure Success? There is only one measurement that mattters to us and that's "Clients Satisfaction". We have been honored by our past clients, who after being interviewed; we were Awarded Seattle Magazine's "Best in Client Satisfaction" for the 8th time. To see what their selection process is like follow this link. The quotes below are some of our clients impressions.
ExperienceYou can be assured that there is not much that can come up that we haven’t had hands on experience with. You’ll be able to tap into our network of contractors, roofers, electricians, legal resources, tax advisors, and extensive experience. This is what Encarta says about experience: “Paper qualifications are no substitute for real-life experience” and that has never been truer than in real estate where you don’t want to be part of someone’s “learning curve”.
EducationJudy- was licensed as a registered nurse for almost 25 years and has earned the highest designations available for full time professionals in real estate "CRS" Plus she has earned the designation specializes on the needs of Seniors. Jim- earned a BA degree in Marketing & Economics from The University of Puget Sound and has also taken every graduate level course in “Real Estate Investing” that Seattle Pacific University offered. He also has earned the highest designations in real estate "CRS".
HobbiesJudy`s hobbies; are first the grand kids (we have been blessed with 5) and then traveling and exploring.
Jm`s hobbies; include fly fishing, golf, traveling to fly fish or golf, restoring Antique Cars, and photography, and chasing or wrestling with the grandkids.